To transform cancer care for the LGBTQ2+ community by improving research, resources, and support for patients, families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
What we do:
- Collate and share resources and information through our database, blogs and social media
- Source and provide education for healthcare professionals to support affirming care
- Curate stories and first person accounts from LGBTQ2+ patients and carers
- Provide organizational consultancy and education in LGBTQ2+ oncology care
- Research into LGBTQ2S+ cancer experience and improving care
How you can help:
- Donate and support our work!
- Contact us to talk about educational development, presentations or research collaborations