To transform cancer care for the sexual and gender diverse (SGD) community by improving research, resources, and support for patients, families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
What we do:
- Collate and share resources and information through our database, blogs and social media
- Source and provide education for healthcare professionals to support affirming care
- Curate stories and first person accounts from SGD patients and carers
- Provide organizational consultancy and education in SGD oncology care
- Research into SGD cancer experience and improving care
How you can help:
- Share and support our work!
- Contact us to talk about educational development, presentations or research collaborations