The folks at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC) invited us to collaborate with them on some inclusive care education. We are pleased to say that these two FREE new modules are now available for healthcare professionals.
They are available on the LLSC website:
- Providing inclusive care for LGBTQ2+ people affected by cancer – Background and Terminology
- Providing inclusive care for LGBTQ2+ people affected by cancer – Clinical Practice
- Terminology & Queer History
- Health Inequalities
- Disparities in Cancer Care
- Respectful & Inclusive Communication
- Creating a Welcoming Environment
- Clinical Scenarios
You can find the modules in the training catalogue in the section “Caring for Patients and Caregivers“. (see below on where to find the continuing education program’s training catalogue) To access the training sign up for the LLSC’s Continuing Education Platform (it’s free).
Note that all the training is aimed at healthcare professionals but you do not have to be working in the field of blood cancers to be able to access the platform. If you have any question about LLSC’s Continuing Education Platform or accessing the training, you can contact them here – email@example.com